Xiaomi has launched Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, and Mi 8 Explorer Edition with MIUI 10 in the event held in China. Yes, Xiaomi has introduced the new MIUI 10 with some new interesting features. Though, the company has already released the beta version registration for all, but it does not work anymore. So, if you want to experience the MIUI 10 right now on your phone then, this article is for you. Here I will tell How to Get MIUI 10 Beta on any Xiaomi Phone.
Talking about the MIUI 10, It comes with some new features like, Gestures, enhanced UI, AI features, and much more. Now the MIUI 10 comes with its own virtual assistant, who talks in Chinese (now), but in the future it may talk in English as well. Talking about the UI changes, it comes with revamped UI, it has now more capabilities to customize the themes. MIUI with some best android themes which we can say MIUI themes.
I think you’re excited to know How to Get MIUI 10 Beta on any Xiaomi Phone. So, Follow the below steps carefully to install MIUI 10 Beta on your Xiaomi Smartphone right now.
How to Get MIUI 10 Beta on any Xiaomi Phone
Note: The MIUI 10 Beta is only available for Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi Mix 2, and Redmi Note 5 Pro. You need to install the ADB & fast boot drivers on your system.
- At first, you need to download the TWRP for the following Smartphone, (which one you have):
- TWRP for Mi 5 (Download Link),
- TWRP for Mi 6 (Download Link),
- TWRP for Mi Mix 2 (Download Link),
- TWRP for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Download Link).
- After Downloading the TWRP recovery for your Smartphone. Download the MIUI 10 Beta ROM Zip file for that.
- Download MIUI 10 Beta ROM for Mi 5 (Download Link)
- Download MIUI 10 Beta ROM for Mi 6 (Download Link)
- Download MIUI 10 Beta ROM for Mi Mix 2 (Download Link)
- Download MIUI 10 Beta ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Download Link).
- Now, It’s a time to shut down the phone and boot in to the recovery mode, by press and hold the volume down key + power button. Which will lead your phone to the fastboot mode.
- Then, Connect the phone with pc in fastboot mode and open the Command prompt. Now, Enter this command “fastboot flash recovery C:/twrp.img”.
Note: C:/twrp.img is the location where file is stored for me. (You just need to check the location and give according to it).
- Again, Enter this command “fastboot boot C:/twrp.img”.
6.Once done, shut down the device and again press the Volume down button + power button simultaneously to boot into the TWRP recovery mode.
7.Now, Go to Wipe > Format Data > enter “YES”. Then again go to Wipe > Advanced option > select Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, and System partitions and swipe the below bar.
8.After doing this, Click on the Install and select the downloaded MIUI 10 Beta ROM for your Smartphone. That’s all.
After installation, your phone will upgrade to the MIUI 10 (Beta ROM). So follow the simple steps very carefully.
The MIUI 10 looks promising that’s why it is not possible to wait till the end of July. The most liked feature by me is, UI Changes, which one is your favorite. If you have any doubt regarding this post do let us know in the comment section below.