Using Instagram for your business is not only about creating an attractive profile that will be seen by millions but is also about establishing an instant connection with your customers. Using Instagram for your business will make your business look more personal and friendly. Promoting business through Instagram is neither too formal nor too unclear. It is more open and helps in connecting with the audience and not distancing your business from them.
When you use Instagram Stories and Bios, pictures and videos, logos or images of a person, it becomes far more effective. It will represent your business in the truest sense. You just have to make sure how you use the elements in it considering your business type and what you want to achieve. Most importantly, it must align with the social media strategy overall. Make sure you:
- Come up with words associated with your brand in your bio
- Use proper elements and emojis to evoke the desired emotions
- Check out bios of similar brands to get more ideas and inspiration
- Make your contents unique and do not copy from others and
- Keep it short with more focus on your brand’s image.
Instagram is a powerful platform but only when you know how to use it properly by creating precise visual content for your business.
A worthy effort
Instagram has proved to be a very useful and beneficial platform for business brands both large and small. It is a worthy effort that will help you to put your business in front. Apart from the usual benefits of it, there are a few unexpected benefits of it as well.
- You will be able to establish a direct connection with your customers and even more that sites like Facebook and Twitter. This is because Instagram has one of the largest and most engaged and active user bases. According to a research report, Instagram can generate engagement for each follower 120 times more than Twitter.
- With such a high engagement rate and free Instagram likes you will be able to listen to the feedback of your customers, build relationships, engage in a conversation and know about what they like and do not to work on it accordingly.
- When you share a photo of your new product, people can see it and express their views on it. It will enable you to have a fair idea about how this product is going to fair in the market.
- Instagram helps the viewers to tag your location. This will help other followers and their friends to see your product, and therefore this will give your customers the scope to market your product on your behalf.
- When you see a link above the photo, you can click on it to see how many photos have been shared. This will also give you an idea about what people like in your business, what they are sharing and lots of other things.
Therefore apart from reach out to new audiences, Instagram will help you to establish a direct connection so that you know how your business is fairing.